Hi Darling !
Today I’m sharing with you the products I use when I’m not bothered to wear much make up but still want to look sane aka school. These are the products I use which create an easy, everyday look whether you’re going to school or to the shops. Here is what my everyday make up routine looks like:
Recently I started questioning why I wore so much make up, and I challenged myself to limit myself to the basics. I don’t have that many problem areas on my face except for redness which is why I wear a light layer of foundation to try and disguise the inner tomato. But the two things I cannot leave my house without doing are definitely brows and mascara. You don’t even want to see me without my brows filled it, its like a pile of twigs stuck on my face. Throughout the week I often alternate between two products, e.g. if I don’t need that much coverage today I opt for the Maybeline Fit Me Foundation Stick but if I feel like I need a bit more help I go for the L’Oreal True Match Foundation, you get the gist.
That’s enough blabbing, now I’ll get to the products.
(In order of applying)
1. L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation – N2 Vanilla
2. Maybeline New York Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick – 120
3. Foundation applied/blended with the Real Techniques – Buffing Brush
4. Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealer – Soft Honey 103
5. Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder – 004 Sandstorm
6. Powder applied with the Real Techniques – Multi Task Brush
7. Choose Chi Chi High Definition Eyebrow Pencil – Medium Brown
8. NYX Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner – Black Lips (used as eye liner)
9. Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Waterproof Mascara – Black
10. Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara – Black
11. Burts Bees Lip Balm – Pink Grapefruit/ Acai berry
That’s it for now ! Hope you guys found this useful and may even decide to change up your everyday routine once in a while.