Hi beautiful! Christy here,
I feel like it has been such a long time since I have shared any type of make-up look on here, which is why I have decided to share with you guys my current go to make up look which I have been basically doing all throughout these Summer school holidays. When I laid out all the products that I use I was honestly so surprised at how much I really use on an everyday basis. Now, when I say ‘everyday’ basis, I mean, when I go out, shopping, to lunch etc. this is when I would do this type of make up look, if I was having a chill day at home I wouldn’t apply any make-up at all.
Before I start telling you guys what I use on a regular basis I must throw it out there that if I am in a hurry or I simply am not bothered to spend that much time on my make up I often skip some steps such as brow gel, eyeshadow primer, concealer etc, it all just depends on how I am feeling on that day, which I am sure you all can relate with! All of the products I will be listing are products that I trust and have used for some time, I come back to these products when I need to ensure that my make up will look flawless and will stay put throughout the day.
These products aren’t necessarily in order from how I apply them because I tend to switch it up day to day.
- I begin the face by moisturising using the Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream ($23.99 AUD)
- I let that soak in and then apply the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation ($18.95 AUD) with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush
- I then conceal my under eye area with the Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer ($18.95 AUD)
- I set the concealer with the Maybeline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder ($11.95 AUD) using the Real Techniques Setting Brush ($16.99 AUD)
- And set the rest of my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder ($11.95 AUD) using the Real Techniques Powder Blush
- If I have any blemishes which need covering I go in with the Stila Stay All Day Concealer and a concealer brush
- My current go to blush is Milani’s Baked Blush in Dolce Pink 01 ($16.50 AUD) which I apply with a random powder brush which I have had for ages and bought off eBay
- For contour/bronzer I have been using one of my all time favourites, the Too Face Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer ($44 AUD) I apply this with the Anastasia #23 Brush ($25 USD)
- To highlight I used the stunning Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood ($28 USD) I apply this with the Anastasia #23 Brush ($25 USD)
Eyes & Eyebrows:
- I start off by priming the eyelids with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance ($29 AUD)
** the one photographed is a mini version **
- I then add a crease colour to my lids, I use my Too Faced Bronzer Chocolate Soleil for this ($44 AUD)
- My all over lid shade is a Chi Chi Baked Eyshadow ($14.95 AUD) in the shade Burning Up and then I used Rock With You under the lower lash line
- I curl my lashes using the Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler ($15.99 AUD)
- & then coat the lashes using my favourite mascara, the Tarte Lights, Camrea, Splashes 4-in-1 Waterproof Mascara – Black ($27 AUD)
- For eyebrows I shape them with the L’oreal Paris Brow Artist Designer Pencil ($22.95 AUD) and then coat with the Rimmel Brow This Way Eyebrow Gel in Medium Brown ($12.95 AUD)
- For lips I switch it up basically every day but these are the ones I have been loving the most
- Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Mauve ($22.95 AUD)
- Rimmel Provocalips Lip Colour in Kiss Me You Fool ($17.95 AUD)
- Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Anais ($43 AUD)
- Nars Lip Gloss in Orgasm ($39 AUD) – sample size in photo
So that’s pretty much what I love to put on my face every morning when I do my make up routine ! I hope you guys found some new products which you might want to try out from this post and can see how they look on someone else. I really am intrigued to know, do you switch up your make up products between seasons, and if yes, what products do you rotate?
I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week, until next time.