Hey fashion lovers! Carmelita, back here with Part 2 of the Pantone Colour of the Year! Today, I bring you, “Serenity”.
Serenity is a beautiful pastel-ish blue colour. The colour mimics the colour of the sky so beautifully, it almost has a very soothing and calming effect when you look at it. When wearing Serenity, it just gives the vibes that you are a calm person, right? Or is it just me?
A chic bag, never failed anybody – FACT. This gorgeous bag really adds a pop of colour without having a Serenity filled overload. This way you can still look super clean, chic and trendy. The Serenity really compliments well with the added silver jewellery.
Outfit 1 details:
- Bag: FENDI 3Jours Bag
- Jumpsuit: ALEXANDER WANG BY T Cut-Out Crepe Jumpsuit
- Heels: DSQUARED2 Nappa Leather Angle Boot Heels
- Necklace: GUESS Ariel Stone Statement Necklace
- Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS Astor Pave Silver-Tone Bracelet
- Earrings: MICHAEL KORS Brilliance Metal and Crystal Study Earrings
Everyone loves a solid cardigan to throw on. Here in Australia, coming into Autumn season, over-sized cardigans will be on everyone’s shoulders – called it. The white and black added pieces don’t draw away from the the staple cardigan keeping it the centre of attention.
Outfit 2 details:
- Cardigan: BEAUTIFUL HALO Plain Lapel Open Front Double Pocket Long Sleeve Tunic Cardigan
- Pants: TOPSHOP Seam Black Cigarette Trousers
- Shirt: RAG & BONE Nightingale Shirt
- Boots: BULO Hudson Shoes Azi
- Necklace: FOREVER 21 Layered Arrow Necklace
- Cuff: MICHAEL KORS Colour Block Hinge Cuff
- Rings: PIECES Pcvigla Combi Rings
With a monochrome based outfit and despite the over-sized coat, the cropped shirt will bring in all the attention, spiced up with a beautiful bangle that’s not too over powering, but still the perfect pop of colour.
Outfit 3 details:
- Shirt: COLLECTIF Isobel Fluffy Jumper
- Coat: NILI LOTAN Wrap Kimono Coat
- Jeans: NEW LOOK White High waisted Super Skinny Jeans
- Boots: ROMWE Black Lace Up Zipper Chunky Boots
- Cuff: CHICO’S Wren Cuff
That that brings an end to the 2 part Pantone Colour of the Year posts! Hope you guys loved it! If you missed Part 1 for “Rose Quartz” be sure to check it out here!
Until next time.